Sunday 1 April 2012

My number one tip for revising

It's Easter time! Now, I don't know what Easter means for you, maybe fluffy bunnies (or bilbies, if you're in Australia), maybe chocolate, maybe just general celebration but for me, Easter is a time of panic. Sheer panic.
Exams are almost upon us people.
I know panicking is not going to help much with my education but I can't really help it. Just thinking about all the stuff I have to learn is a little intimdating: Waves! Matrices! Intergration! Reactions, reagants and conditions! I start hyperventilating before I've even worked up the courage to open the book. So, as a way of calming myself before I flip the cover, I have resorted to stealing tatics from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy 'has the words DON'T PANIC inscribed in large friendly letters on its cover.'


Okay, so I'm not sure just how friendly looking those letters are, but they are working better than nothing. And it also helped delay my revision by five minutes as I waited for the Tipex to dry! (These blog post is taking up 20 minutes of revision time)
On a similar, yet still off topic note, I know exactly where my towel is. So I am even more prepared for my revision!
There's not a lot more procrastination I can get out of this post, so I'm off to learn more about the history of the structure of the atom... Anyone got any good revision tips (aside from this) that would help any?

No comments:

Post a Comment